Sunday, March 10, 2013

Monday Madness-A day Early--AKA Happy Birthday Kelly and Serenity!

 Happy Birthday Kelly and Serenity






Kelly and baby Serenity




Sweet little Kelly at Easter



Wow, and I thought I was feeling old last week when my baby girl turned 22. This week, not only has my ELDEST turned 32, but HER baby jumped into the teens.  


Baby Serenity




That's right, my oldest GRANDDAUGHTER is 13.






She is a princess

Now look at her! That's my corset she's wearing!





That's me on the right, my eldest on the left


  

How did this happen? I'm only 38!That's my story and I'm sticking to it!





This just makes you wonder, what else has slipped by throughout the years? Can I get a there--there from anyone?

So, what's going on with you? What has this week brought to your mind?


 


No comments:

Post a Comment